Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Joseph and Frederick Stoll family research

I have just put photos up on [Find a Grave] for these families. I have also created a [Virtual Cemetery] for them on my contributors page.
I wrote a book on this family, but did not follow the ascending line to where I have it documented now. The first known paternal ancestor for the surname Stoll is Hans Johannes Heinrich Stoll. Born about 1578 near Degernau, Germany, his wife was Anna Amling [originally from the German Amelung surname].
I will list all the related surnames here that I have for the family. Amling,Thoma, Schanz, Mayer, Viet, Weissenberg [known in the US as Whitenberg], Ehrensberg, Schneble, Indlikofer. Those are the surnames married to the Degernau, Germany Stoll family. These are the surnames related either by their children or their parents. Kaiser, Burger,Geng, Throenlin, Reigger, Spitznagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment